MISSION OF BILASPUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA:
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya is the Vishawvidyalaya whose mission is to provide access and opportunity to students from all sectors of the country’s diverse population. Besides that other countries by providing quality education thereby improving the socio-economic status of the society. The Prime mission of Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya is also to promote excellence in value based education and skill based teaching learning.
VISION OF BILASPUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA:
To be transformed into a Vishwavidyalaya of global standards imparting world class education through skilled manpower which can make a significant contribution to the nation building and cater to the needs of the society by creating an intellectual domain that initiates, nourishes and perpetuates values of humanity conscious co existence & achievement of excellence.
BILASPUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA, BILASPUR (CHHATTISGARH) APPROVED BY:
- U.G.C. for Graduate and Post Graduate Courses Bar Council for L.L.B. and L.L.M.
- A.I.C.T.E. for Technical Courses in Graduation and Post Graduation
- P.C.I. for Medical Courses Graduation and Post Graduation
- Pharmacy Council for D.Pharma and B. Pharma
- N.C.T.E. for D.Ed., B.Ed., B.Ped. , M.Ed. Etc.
Objective of Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya
The main objective of the Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. Through its academic programs, the Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya prepares its students for the challenges of the 21st century and empowers them to meet the ask of a rapidly changing world. The university is dedicated to providing faculty, staff, and students with the environment and infrastructure that help them develop potential for scholarship, creative work, professional realisation, and service.
In fulfilling the mission of the university, the Bilaspur Campus cultivates in its students:
- A strong foundation of knowledge and skills,
- The ability to think critically and tolerate differences of opinion,
- An understanding and respect for ethnic and cultural diversity,
- Human decision making which is formed and ethical,
- Adaptability to the workplace,
- A sense of being responsible citizens of the society,
- The values of hard-work and dedication.